Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples is important for all public servants. This application contains a wealth of general information about First Nations, Inuit and Métis Peoples, including key historical events and examples of reconciliation initiatives. Users will learn why reconciliation matters and what public servants need to know and do in order to advance reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
- identifying key historical concepts
- discovering the realities of Indigenous Peoples in Canada today
- understanding what reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples means for the public service
- outlining reconciliation principles for the way forward together
- putting reconciliation into action